Who we are:
Stationsplein 45 – Unit A4.004, 3013AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Company registration number: 74163671
3. Data Collection and Use
3. 1 Personal data collected by Bondify
A. Data provided by users
- User profile information: When users create or update their Bondify account, personal data is collected. This may include your name, email address, phone number, business contact details, function and profile picture.
- Contact with Bondify: for example emailing questions about use of our services
- Contests: Personal data is collected by us when you sign up to participate in a contest. This may include your name and email address.
B. Data from third parties and other sources.
- Information we may obtain when visitors make use of social network functions integrated in the Service, such as LinkedIn. This includes both information directly provided by you, as well as potential aggregate information or analytics about our social media activity.
4. Use and Sharing of personal data
4.1 Bondify uses Personal Data for the following services:
- To provide our Service: This includes registration of users and repeated access to our platform. Bondify uses tokens for the purpose of keeping track of logged-in Users. Tokens are connected to the identity of the individual Users and prevent others from interfering with their session. Bondify makes use of personal data for the purpose of communicating with our users, as well as processing and responding to enquiries or complaints.
- To improve our Service: We use personal data to generally analyse, the manner in which the service is used, in order to gain a better understanding of how the service must develop further.
- To prevent misuse: Bondify uses personal data to verify User identity, prevent fraud and misuse of our Services, thus creating a more secure Platform.
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations: Your personal data may be used to comply with laws and regulations that apply to Bondify to deal with disputes or to carry out audits.
- Contests: Personal data collected in the course of contests is used to communicate with you in the event that you win a prize. It may also be used to send you a special offer or other marketing materials. Please carefully review the rules of any contest in which you participate through our website or social media pages, as they may contain additional rules or important information or about Bondify’s use of your personal data. You may also choose to review the policies of any social media platforms on which our contest may be taking place, as they may contain additional important and applicable information.
There are multiple legal reasons on the basis of which Bondify relies on to collect data: (i) legitimate interest, (ii) stipulated by law or (iii) your consent.
Bondify uses personal data for legitimate business purposes and in accordance with data protection legislation. Stipulated by law refers to any European or Dutch laws that may oblige Bondify to collect certain data or save certain data for longer periods.
Your consent relates to the permission that completing certain actions may involve. For example, your permission is required to participate in a contest.
You may withdraw your consent from processing your personal data at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com
4.2 When does Bondify share Personal Data?
Bondify will only share personal data with governmental and supervisory authorities if requested, on the condition that it is required by law. Some personal data may be shared with other Users on the Platform as far as it is relevant for the purposes of a specific transaction or action.
Bondify may share data for the purposes listed above for the following reasons:
- Service providers such as social media companies or analytics, in connection with Bondify’s use of their tools (see respective companies’ privacy policies).
- For employees, Bondify may share relevant personal data to contracted processors for employment related purposes, for example payroll service provider W. H. Administraties B.V. These processors are only allowed to handle your personal data according to the instructions and security standards set out by Bondify in the processor agreement.
- Corporate transactions wherein the disclosure of personal data to relevant third parties is necessary as a result of, or as part of the due diligence for: proposed or actual reorganization, sale, merger, consolidation, joint venture, transfer, or any other disposition of our business or assets. This includes bankruptcy or any such similar proceedings. In the event of such occurrence, you will be notified of the changes over the control of your information and of the new options you may have.
- If you, the user, has requested or given consent for the transfer of personal data.
5. Storage and Protection
All personal data that Bondify collects is stored securely on our servers/cloud within the European Economic Area. Bondify implements various other technical and administrative safeguards to protect Personal Data, such as encrypting the Personal Data and limiting access to certain employees only. Bondify strives to maintain a secure Platform and protect Personal Data from any unauthorized access and against other risks.
In the event of any unauthorized access or risk, Bondify will report to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) within 72 hours and take any required measures to block such access and mitigate such risks. The security measures are evaluated and updated on a regular basis.
5.1 Data retention
Bondify will only retain Personal Data for as long as necessary, related to the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected and will then proceed to remove it from its system and records. Bondify will store your data for at least as long as you use the Service. Users can request Bondify to no longer contact them or delete their account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for regulatory purposes, some personal data that makes up a part of transactional data cannot be deleted. For more details, please see the User Agreement for more information.
6. User Rights
You may at any time ask Bondify to inform you, correct, access, rectify, delete, or restrict processing of your personal data. Bondify will ask you to upload a copy of a valid identity card or passport to verify your identity when requesting access to your Personal Data. If you request to have your user account deleted or disabled, permission will first be requested to the Administrator for the Client. Note that messages, comments, and other data that may make up Transactional Data may not be deleted even after the deletion of the account. Please see our User Agreement for more information.
Please note that for legal and regulatory purposes Bondify may keep some Personal Data, only in so far as this is strictly necessary to comply with possible legal processes (subpoenas, court orders, other enforceable governmental request). Bondify shall only do this in compliance with the public interest and if required by law.
Stationsplein 45 Unit A4.004
3013 AK Rotterdam
Bondify strives to treat every request carefully and efficiently. If Bondify is unable to provide help in any way, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
8. Updates to this policy
Bondify: Bondify B.V., hereinafter referred to as Bondify.
Client: The legal entity that has entered into a User Agreement and is represented by a User or a Transaction Team.
GDPR: REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal Data: Information provided in any form, used, stored or processed on the Platform. Personal Data may include any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including but not limited to full name, phone number, e-mail address, passport and ID number, profile picture.
Platform: The secure online User-environment of Bondify. including all tools for initiating, drafting, negotiating and concluding Transactions, and all supportive and facilitating functions, accessible via www.my.bondify.com or the mobile app.
Transaction: Any legal agreement commenced or continued on the Platform, in progress, either completed or not completed.
Transaction Team: Every User engaging on the same Transaction.
User: A natural person, registered on the Platform, legally authorized to act on behalf of the Client.